Wednesday, July 9, 2008

PONYO on the CLIFF

Don't you think it is pretty cute voice!?

This song is the theme song of the movie titled "PONYO on the cliff" This film will be shown for the first time on 19th July. It is made of STUDIO GHIBLI. GHIBLI's movies are one of the most famous and loved movies in the world. Also I am a big fan of them since I was a junior high school student. I feel the impression of their movies change every time I watch the movies. I can understand how I grow with the change of impressions.

There are some famous film directers in this company. Above all, I like the movies directed by Hayao Miyazaki. I think he is a genius. He seems that he knows how to captivate his audiences. What do you like movies in GHIBLI? They have a lot of excellent films. This film "PONYO in the Cliff" also will become the excellent one! I can't wait for the PONYOOOOO!!

[165 words]

No comments: