Thursday, July 10, 2008

BR-8: Robin Hood


I read the book titled “Robin Hood”
I think this is very famous story in the world. It is remake by Disney, so I have seen this movie. In this book, the story shows with cartoons. It is very easy to read. I like adventure story. Now, I would like to talk about this story

The hero in this story is of course Robin Hood. And he has some subordinates, for example, there are Little John and Friar Tuck. Robin conceals lives and conceals in Sherwood Forest. And there are more men doing the same thing to him. Robin attacked the priests who are greedy and the noblemen who are wealth. He takes much money from these people, and he gives them to the poor. He helps the people who groan and suffer under misgovernment. He is a brave and kind man.

As I said before, this story is very famous one in the world. It was made in century of 12 or 13 in Britain. And it is promoted in various situations. Whenever, people like hero. Hero is very clever, kind, brave, and cool. I like hero as well. In those days, there is no hero in Japan, I think. We need hero because it is a very hard world we live in. Come on hero! And please help us from this hard world!


[225 words]

No comments: