Sunday, July 6, 2008

The Fireworks in the Night of July!










Hi, guys :)How was your weekend?
I had a nice time in last weekend. Now I would like to talk about my holiday.
5th July, I went to Amakusa with my three friends. I like to drive, so I enjoyed very much.
On our way to Amakusa'sea, we went to Amakusa-mura. I came there once when I was a child. There is a statue of Shiro Amakusa. Shiro Amakusa is very famous person on Japanese history. Some historical books says he is very handsome man, but as far as I see the statue, I didn’t think so, ha-ha!
When we arrived at the sea, we can see the view of a beautiful sunset. It was great.
Then, after come the evening, we started to play sparklers. It was fan.
I like to drive to somewhere, and it is my how to relax. I want to drive to Amakusa again. Take me faraway!!
[163 words]

No comments: