Sunday, July 13, 2008

My dear....

Today, I would like talk about my dearest baby.

His name is Rookie, and he is a dog; golden retriever. He came to our house about eight years ago. Yes, he is eight years old now. Eight years ago, I was twelve years old; elementary school sixth grade student. When he has just come to our home, he was very quiet dog. He was uncommon, he weren’t affable. My family worried about his character. Before he comes, we had another dog named Keeper. He was dead one or two years ago from Rookie come. Keeper could live only three years. He was very friendly and clever. Especially my mother loved him. So she worried about weather she can love next pet or not. In Rookie’s childhood, he is not clever like Keeper, and he didn’t trust us. We have a little distance each other. I was very sad for it. I had been trying to tell my love to him. And few years later, he did trust me a little and little. Now, we love and trust each other. I know that he likes me very much because when he looks at me, his face is very gentle. But he has a little weak constitution.
He was operated a few months ago. Now he is fine. I want him to live a long long life.
I put his picture a little here. Look at these! He is very pretty, isn’t he!? He is the best for me.
Do you have pets? And do you care for them? The pets are family.

[271 words]

No comments: