Tuesday, July 1, 2008

BR-7: The Clowns with Frowns Parade


I read the book titled “The Clowns With Frowns Parade.”
This book is the easiest book I have ever read in this year. The numbers of words are 291. Oh, my god! I took the time to read this book for 2 minutes.
Now, I am going to talk about the story.

There are a lot of colorful clowns in this story. Bront said to Beaver “Come on! There is a parade in town today. It’s a good parade. It has a lot of clowns. I want to see all the crowns.” And then, Beaver and Bronto went to town to see the clowns in the parade. There are clowns who are frowning, so Bronto wanted to ask why they are so. And the clowns all said “It is not a good day for me. I am sad.” Then, Bronto found another clown in the town. And he asks to him “Are you also sad?” But that clown said “I am not sad,” with the big red shoes. And he also said “The frown is painted on my face. All the clowns have frowns painted on their faces today.”

That was the end of this story. The clowns’ make makes me sad, I think. In my room, there are a lot of figures of clowns. They all painted face, and they are all sadly. But I like clowns.


[239 words]

No comments: