Monday, July 7, 2008

I'm Full!


I went to the restaurant of Japanese okonomiyaki; a seafood or meat and vegetable pancake with my friend. Someone say it is difficult to overturn it to be well done. But I am good at it. My friend made a little mistake for it, so it has lost its circle shape. Of course I did better than her(^ω^)! I ate okonomiyaki after a long time, but it is very delicious!


We ordered not only okonomiyaki but also takoyaki. Right in our meal, we notice that we make too many orders. We can’t ear so much carbohydrate! The restaurant manager was very kind man, so he suggested that taking back leftovers. But we are already enough, so we don’t want see the food anymore. We felt sorry, and we got out the restaurant. We learned that don’t order too much without thinking our stomach. Even so, it was good!


[150 words]

No comments: