Monday, June 23, 2008

Part-Time Joooobs!!

Today, I do two part-time jobs. One is the shop sales doughnuts, the other is receptionist with telephone in TV studio. I like both of jobs even wages are not high. At the doughnuts shop, we eat doughnuts in free, so it is easy to grow fat...! But doughnuts are very delicious. My friend of this shop gained four kilograms from before she started to work here, ha-ha! It is terror!! The people who work at this shop are all kind. They are good people. So I can’t quit this work.

The other one, at TV studio job, I can meet a lot of professional. Their jobs served as for me. A short time ago, the Mayor of Kumamoto came to the studio. I couldn’t talk to him of course, but I listened to his speech a lot. This is very rare experience.
Call to YUUGATA-ICHIBAN! Perhaps I answer you.

[150 words]

No comments: