Sunday, June 15, 2008

THe Tale Of PETER RABBIT




I read this book; The Tale of Peter Rabbit.
This is one of the most famous book in this world. I think there is a lot of people who loves Peter Rabbit. I am a big fan of this story as well. When I was 17 years old, my friend gave this book as a birthday present. It was very nice present.
Now, I'm going to talk about the story.


The characters are Four little rabbits, and their names are Flospy, Mopsy, Cotton-tail, and Peter. And their mother, and Mr. and Mrs. McGregor. Peter is the hero in this story.

The four rabbits were told their mother to go down the lane to gather blackberries. She said also don't go to Mr. McGregor's garden. If you go there, you'll be put into a pie by Mrs. McGregor. The three aspect Peter were good bunnies, so they did as mother said. But Peter, who was very naughty, ran straight away to Mr. McGregor's garden. And then, Mr. McGrefor found Peter, and he tried to catch him. So Peter run away from him, he was into danger some times. Finally, Peter could get back home, but he was very tired and decided not to go to Mr. McGregor's garden.

I think Peter is same to elementary school children. They are full of curiosity, but once they in danger, they start crying with calling their mother or father. So, if we read this book, we can feel a sense of closeness to Peter. I think this is the reason why Peter Rabbit is popular in this world.

[274 words]

No comments: