Monday, June 23, 2008

My Twenty Years!










Thank you
my family
and friends!


I reached at
my 20 years!

Hi, guys! How was your weekend?I spend special days in last weekend because 22nd June was my twenties birthday.
On 21st, that was Saturday, I was celebrated by my friends of KGU; Saori, Shiori, and Sanae. That day, we had no classes because it was Saturday. So I thought it was difficult for us to get together. If that day was an ordinary day, it was easy to get together because we all have classes. But they came to see me. I was very happy for only the thing. I thought the day’s plan was only having dinner with them, but they were with me till the next morning. So I am going to talk about the day’s occurrences.

We went to kitchen-Ku to have dinner. We eat, talk, and laugh there. Then, I went to rest room. And after I went back to our table, the three started to sing a birthday song for me. I was surprised. And then, they took out a present from their bag and give it to me. I opened it immediately, and the present was a necklace. I was very very happy for it. At that time, Sanae got out the restaurant because her mom asked to come. It was a mid-night, and it was danger to go out the city for only, so Shiori went out with Sanae. At that time, I never had doubts about their action. After the meal, Saori and I went to game center to get together with the two again. We played there a little. After that, we went to internet-café. Then we go to karaoke and sung songs.
It was maybe 11:40 p.m. My twenties birthday was just around the corner! When the clock said twelve, the tree sent happy birthday mail to me even we were close. And they took out another present and birthday cake!! I was surprised too much and I wept with joy to this surprise. They were all laughing to see my weeping face. But I wonder when they bought this cake. So I asked them “when did you bring this cake?” They answered “You never became aware? Sanae and Shiori get out the restaurant to buy this cake.” Hey, hey guys, I cannot think such a thing! I spent the greatest night on my birthday eve.

On 22nd June, this is my birthday, my family cerebrated me to take the place of my friends. My father has thought how cerebrate my birthday since the beginning of June. My order brother calls up his girlfriend. So father, mother, brother and his girlfriend, and I went to the Japanese restaurant to have dinner. It was very nice. My brother and his girlfriend give a present to me. I have really taken to this present. After the meal, we came back to our home. Then my mother brings the birthday cake for me. I ate cakes for two days running ;p

I am a happy girl. I am loved by my family and friends. Oh, and I should say "thank you" for friends who sent birthday mail for me. Any way, I reached my twenty years. Nice to meet you all!!



[539 words]

No comments: