Tuesday, June 17, 2008

BR-04: SURVIVE!!







"SURVIVE!!"
It is a nice title, isn't it?
It has a strain, and I wanted to read it.
Now, I am going to talk about this book.

This book is not ordinary book. We can choose the scene by our own thought. If I did a miss choice, I die on this story. Main character is myself. Can I survive?

I am in a small plane, going across the Rocky Mountains. Then, suddenly the engine was broken and the plane begins to go down into one of the mountains. I turn to the left and land on the snow. I am safe. I take the coat, the bananas, and the sigarette lighters from my plane. It is a good choice. I can go down the mountains because of those things. In addition, I can go down very smoothly part of the way to the ground. But when I feel hanger, I eat some strange fruit. That is a mistake! The fruit is poisonous. I feel ill, and sit down in the snow. I get colder and colder. This is gameover. I died.

I can read this book with the sense of game. It has fan.

[206 words]

No comments: