Monday, June 30, 2008

BR-6:The Nutcracker


I read the book titled "The Nutcracker"
It is a fairy tale. And this is a story of Christmas. It is a very simple story, so as I read this book, I understand the continuation of the story. I think it is easy to read. Now, I am going to talk about the story.

The main character is a girl named Clara. The day was a Christmas eve, so she was very looking forward to Christmas presents. There is a big Christmas tree and the present will be under the tree. As Clara had too much expectation for presents, she slept under the tree. There was a doll of nutcracker.

When she got up, things which were in her room became big and big! But the things didn’t become big, but she became small. Clara was very surprised about that. At that time, the nutcracker got up at front of Clara, and said “I am the prince of nutcrackers.” Then, the two started a adventure and they overcome some dangers. Then they had a good relationship, she woke up in her bed. She was dreaming, and came back to a reality. That the wend of this story. Do you think it is a very simple story?
[215 words]

No comments: