Friday, June 13, 2008

Live Concert!

Do you know RIZE?
This is Japanese rock band.

Today, they came to Kumamoto and hold a live concert at B-9.
I didn't know well about this band, but my friend was a big fan of them and she invited me to go to their concert.

B-9 is a live-house. Its area is as same as a schoolroom, so player is very close to us.
My friend and I were the third row. That was very excited!!
Listeners were all crazy! They shouted, jostled one another, stepped on my foot. It was just like a jam-packed train! I was a little short of oxygen.

I didn't know their songs and I couldn't sing their songs. But I enjoyed their music very much.
I had a good experience there.

Aaaand, I met Takashi S there! He was also excited because he shaked hands with that band's vocalist!

After the live concert, I was very tired....

[160 words]

No comments: