Wednesday, July 1, 2009

BR:10 All in a flap


I read the book titled “All in a flap.” That is a part of the series which I read before, so I want to read that book. The main character is Donut. I thought his name is unique. Is it a common name…? Now, I am going to talk about the story in short.
Donut and his friends are playing in the park. They played on the swings, and everyone stood on the seat. And then, an old person across the park, and he scold them because they must sit on the seat when they play on the swings. So children are seeking the place where nobody found. They decided to play in secret room. Donut brought to the secret room a parrot. But the parrot escapes from secret! Donut seeks his parrot hard, and finally he found it. That was the end of the story.
When I was a child, I also make a secret room with friends of mine. It was a very fun to make it. I remember I was very excited when I made a secret room. So I like this book. I want to go back my childhood.


[203 words]

No comments: