Tuesday, July 7, 2009

One Piece!


Today, I would like introduce my favorite comics. I like comics very much, and I read a lot of comics since I was a child. And my father told me comics give us much knowledge. Now I give a presentation of this comic! “One Piece”!
I think this is the most interesting comic in this world! “One Piece” is now appearing serially in the magazine for boys; Sho-nen Jump. This is the story of the pirate. Listening to a word of pirate, maybe someone think it is a bad story, but it gives us a lot of impression and laugh. The main character’s name is Luffy, and I like this character the best, because he is very strong, simple and innocent. Comics for boys seem its story is only fighting, but unexpectedly these comics have a wonderful drama. In “One Piece,” there are uncountable characters. But the points of the comic, all of characters have an amazing drama respectively.
The author is Eiichiro Oda. He is from Kumamoto. So he is a pride of Kumamoto, because his “One Piece” approves around the world. And one thing what I think he is great is he continuing answering reader’s question each separate volume. I think it is special service for all readers. I want to read “One Piece” every people all countries. It is not too much to say that if you don’t read this comic, you suffer a loss your life!
Check it!


[262 words]

No comments: