Saturday, July 4, 2009

Essay 5: The Worst Day in my Life

I would like to talk about my worst day in my life. I have a lot of memory but bad memories were less than good memories. But there is one memory that I remember clearly ever now.
That was the first day for my part-time job. At that time, I started working at a cake shop near my house; Kajyu. That shop is very lovely and their confectionery taste very good, so a lot of people come to there everyday. So shop workers are very busy. The first day, I was very nervous and my body was very tight. My job was bringing cakes and some puddings. Cakes were very heavy and easy to fall to piece, so I brought cakes very carefully. I thought it was a little easier to bring puddings, but it was mistake. I had to bring 30 to 40 puddings at one gulp. I was very surprised at the weight of puddings. At that time, I overturned all of the puddings. Then workmen who make confectioneries got angry and I was very sorry about my mistake. But master was comfort me and I wanted to cry there. But I stand it. I felt having my period all day long. But everyone takes some mistakes, I told myself.
That was my worst day in my life, but I thought that it was a good experience for me as well. I have to do job hunting soon, and I have to work. Then, maybe I will do some mistakes there, but I think that experiences make me growth.
Thank you for your readings.

[266 words]


No comments: