Saturday, July 4, 2009

Essay 4: The Most Memorable Day in my Life

Today, I would like talk about the most memorable day in my life. I went through a lot of things and I have a lot of good memories. Above all, the experience that I tripped to abroad at the first time is the most memorable day, I think. When I was a high school student at the first grade, I went to Malaysia and Singapore as a school trip. Every thing was first experiences for me. I make my passport for the first time, and it seems a very special thing for me. Malaysia was very unique country because the smell of the city is different from Japan. I am very surprised at it. Food in Malaysia was also unique. We ate fishes and some noodles. But it taste was not good for me. I don’t like Malaysian foods. But it was also special experience. I thought I like Japanese foods some other time. And then, we went to Singapore next. Singapore is famous for clean city and it was true. Singapore city was very beautiful and clean. Singapore is a tourist spot, so foods are very variable. I like Singapore foods that Malaysia. Singapore’s nights were also very beautiful. I like to see night views. I went through a lot of things for the first time in there, and these were very good for me. I can know the beautiful of Malaysia and Singapore. And I can know the beautiful of Japan as well. I want to go somewhere abroad in my life, and I want to go through a lot of things that I have never experienced.

[276 words]


No comments: