Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Happy my 21th Birthday!

22nd June, this day is my birthday. I leached my 21st years old. And today, my KGU friends celebrated my birthday!

There are some surprising for me. We went to Ishihara(石原) which is my favorite bar. All of dishes are very delicious there, and prices are very cheep. So I like this bar the best. We ate and ate, and then my friends gave me a lovely present and happy birthday card! I was very surprised at this present, and I was very happy for that. After we got out this bar, we go to Tsutaya to take some Purikura. I thought that we close this party soon, but friends said “we want drink little more! So we went to Pronto to drink cocktail. We enjoyed drinking and talking there, but present which they prevented for me didn’t over yet. Suddenly they started singing a happy birthday song, and they gave me a special birthday cake! I was very very happy and I really thank for them.
I had a grate time today. I love my friends! Thank you!

[199 words]

No comments: