Wednesday, June 17, 2009

BR:8 Kng of the Go-Kart Track


I read the book titled “KING of the GO-KART TRACK.” The reason why I choose this book is simple. It seems easy to read, and cover is lovely. Now, I am going to talk about this book.
The main characters are King Family. Mother names Anna get the free ticket of the new go-kart track as a prize of the marathon race. She won the race. Family is very pleased at it, but daughter names Tessa is not happy because she don’t like car racing. The son names Ben is very looking forward to it. Then, they went to the go-kart track. The result of race was very fun. The winner was Tessa who don’t like car racing. I am sorry about Ben, but it is funny.
I like go-kart very much. And I become want to go to go-kart track!
I like this book.


[155 words]

No comments: