Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Humid Day!

Today is really humid day, isn't it!? I think it is a Kumamoto's original climate. Every year, when the rainy season come, I am tormented by this climate. My friend who comes Kumamoto from another prefecture was surprised at Kumamoto's climate. She said "What is the whether? I have never gone through such a humid day!" Mmm, I always think so every year.

I don't like rainy day. These days, after we have rain, it become more hot and humid than usual and I feel it is hard to spend days outdoors. I wish the rainy season have been over as soon as possible, and then summer come, yay! I love summer the best in the four seasons. I can't help waiting summer!

[128 words]

1 comment:

mangi madang said...

Hello Tomoko.

I agree with you that climate in Kumamoto is so trouble. I hate humid in rainy season. I really hope summer will come soon.

Toshi