Wednesday, May 20, 2009

My friend★

Today, I would like to talk about my friend. Her name is Shiori. She is very interesting girl. She is very pretty girl. She is very kind girl. She has a lot of friends. I like her.We are always hung out together in KGU. We are always in KGU’s bakery. There are four people there. Their names are Saori and Sanae. If you want to see us, go to bakery!Shiori and I went to same high school, and we were in a same class in third grade. But we are not close friends then. I don’t know why, ha-ha! As we go to same university now, we became a very close friend. We went to a short trip in last summer. It was a very good trip. This summer, we don’t have any plan, but I want to go somewhere with her.She has a big dream. She wants to be a French cook. And shiori loves tatsuya So they are couple. They will marry in near future!!!

No comments: