Thursday, May 21, 2009

My Favorite Animals

Do you like animals? I love animals very much. I like to go to a zoo or an aquarium, because there are lots of lovely animals. Today, I am going to talk about my favorite animals.
As I said before, I like animals very much. Among of all kinds of animals, I like dogs especially. In my house, we have a dog named Rookie; he is a golden retriever. He is nine years old now, so he is already eighty years old as a human. Before Rookie has come to my house, we had same kind of dog; his name was Keeper. When I was elementary school student, Keeper has come to my house. He was very clever and lovely, so our family loved him very much. But he is very sickness, so he died only three years because of leukemia. We were all sad, and my mother decided to never have any dog. But one year after from Keeper died, my father proposed having dog again. And then, Rookie came to our house. Rookie was not clever than Keeper, and when he was baby, he didn’t take to us. We all worried about that, but we kept loving Rookie as well as Keeper. And few years later, he did trust me a little and little. Now, we love and trust each other. I know that he likes me very much because when he looks at me, his face is very gentle.
Another favorite animal is horses. Horses are very clever and human and horses have a deep bond from the past. In my future, I want to have a horse in my house.

[277words]


No comments: