Friday, May 29, 2009

PIANO GIRL

Today I would like to talk about my favorite activities. I like to play the piano.
I think I am good at playing the piano, and I am a nice player. When I was elementary school 2nd grade student, I started to learn the piano at my neighboring house. Before I go to the first lesson, we all don’t know whether I can continue the piano, my father bought me the piano. Mother was surprised. But I was very glad to buy the piano.

Once I went to the lesson, I was absorbed in the piano. I was making gradual progress in my piano. My teacher said that I was the best player of her students. My mother was glad to hear that. And I was as well.

Four years were passed from my first lesson, I started to go to junior high school. I belonged to brass band club and I played the clarinet. Since then, I found the happiness of play with other people, so I was completely absorbed in club activities. My lessons of piano were decrease because of the club. One day, I talked to my mother to I want to quit the piano. Mother and Father didn’t agree with my decision, but I quit it.

Now I think about that decision calmly, it is bad decision for me. I liked to play the piano, and I want to make progress more and more. What one likes, one will do best. This is Japanese teaching. Also, I feel sorry for my father and mother. They expected me to succeed. And I wanted to answer their expectation. But now, I am playing the piano in my own style. I taught myself. It is also good, and my parents like my piano not changing from before I quit the lesson of piano. My father says me “I like your piano, and to listen to your piano is my special pleasure.” I cannot help playing the piano when I listen to such statements.

Now, I am trying to compose my own music. If you want to listen to them, you should come to my home!

[366 words]

No comments: