Friday, April 24, 2009

NO MUSIC NO LIFE!


Do you like music? Do you need music?I love music and I always need it. I think that music gives us a lot of things; impressions, knowledge, sympathies, and so on. I grew up with music because my parents also love music. My older brother play guitar and sing songs which he made everyday, and I can play the piano, clarinet, flute, guitar, Japanese-Samisen, etc. My mom likes to sing songs, and dancing, and daddy was band-man when he was young. So, our house is always filled with kinds of music.

When I was a junior high school student, I joined the wind-instrument music club. And there, I studied about music very much. I found the pleasure of playing music all together. I met many professionals, and it was become precious experience.

Today, I quit piano lesson and wind-instrument music club, but still I am participating in music. Recently, I started writing my original song. That’s fan.
This summer, my favorite wind orchestra will have a concert. My teacher of junior high school will command the orchestra. I’m very looking forward this concert.

Anyway, I can’t live without music. NO MUSIC, NO LIFE!

[204 words]

No comments: