Sunday, April 12, 2009

Essay 1: Self introduction

Dear host family,

Hello. I'm Tomoko S. I'm twenty years old and I am a 3rd grade KGU student. My families are father, mother, older brother, one dog, and me. And I study English everyday. To study English is very interesting, but to improve the skill of English conversation is difficult for me. I wanted to learn real English conversation with you all.

I would like to introduce about myself a bit more. I have a lot of hobbies. Above all, I like taking photos. I always have my digital camera with my bag, and I take many photos when I find a nice situation. And I like drawing pictures, too. I usually spend my free time drawing pictures. I'm good at pictures of humans, so I'd like to try to draw pictures of you if you want me to.

Next, I like music very much. I can play the piano, clarinet, Japanese-shamisen, and guitar. What kind of music do you like? And is there some instrument? I wish to play music you like.
I think it is good to find a new hobby while I stay at your house. By the way, do you have some pets? My family love animals and we have a dog in our house. He is golden retriever. I love animals very much, so if you have pets you don't have to worry about this.

I have one more thing to talk. I'm not very good at getting up early at morning. I have one more question. How long does it take to go to school from your house? If it takes long time, I have to develop the habit of getting up early.

That is I. I'm looking forward to meet you very much.See you.


〔293 words〕


No comments: